Monday 30 May 2011

About me and this blog

My name is Selena Dodson and I am a wife and mother of 2, chef and writer. Though Brooklyn born I currently live in Barbados W.I. and I have Barbadian and Jamaican roots.I have been writing poetry for 16 years and cooking for just as long. I also write songs and am currently working on an album, which is more of a portfolio for my musical side. I paint as well, though I haven't been doing it much recently. Lol yes, I am left handed - an artist.


I will be sharing some of my favorite things with you - FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD, (mostly Caribbean fusion) and WORDS THAT UPLIFT and encourage LOVE of all sorts. I praise God for my talent and I know that he will help me to reach more persons who can use it to enrich their every day experiences with life, which is really what it's all about. I like to keep it real and have a non pretentious approach to everything that I do, a bit of a REBEL, but GLAMOROUS all the same!

So here we go -  From Bakes to Wedding Cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment