Wednesday 21 November 2012

My art

i met my art long ago
i was a child.
i think i met my heart at around the same time
with my first smile
Sadiq said he met his soul with his father accidentally standing on his 4 year old hand,
how sore
my soul's been waiting for me like a shadow under the places and things I stand
For
Opening up doors
Connecting me to kindred mindsets
Letting me get my feet wet
I suspect
My art was with her all along
So when I said hello she sang me love songs
So thrilled that I acknowleged her presence
She flooded me with questions...
I couldnt answer all then
Other spirits were calling.
But now i never miss her call
I dream of showing her on walls and floors and doors and more and all
And she has different mediums and speaks in different voices
and she captivates my eyes and my lips and my music choices
And she makes me see God and she makes me feel thought
And she makes me see all the elements that make up nought
So that I can empty my mind and harness her from the blackness
Now i'll never miss her call
I wait for her and her black kiss.




No comments:

Post a Comment